Maorin's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maorin's forum

Practicing and studying

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women as in Gakkai WD is truely great.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Women as in Gakkai WD is truely great. Empty Women as in Gakkai WD is truely great. Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Maorin

Now then I awaken, why is it so important Women need to practise so hard and Women who embrace the Lotus Sutra is so great.

Today, after rehersal. WD had pre-arrange homevist for all 4 division to go together. Member whom we visit them was so happy to see us and make home cook meal for us. Food was so nice & dialogue was so great.

This Snr WD leader whom is around her 70 is motherly, compassion, great wisdom, strong pure faith, always take action, very active and very strong M & D spirit. In fact, she is a model that I look upon beside Mrs Kaneko. All the qualities a man respect in a woman u can name it, is all in her as a true great Soka Gakkai WD and a great Women model.

Good karma and fate bring these Snr WD and WD Amy & helena to me. I have actually very good fortune that I am so attached to them especially Snr WD ldr and WD Amy, we are all in the same Chapter. Seeing them, you will know they are living a very good life. Usually people who live such good life will become lazy or inactive in konsenrufu. However they are all very active and pour their life and heart in konsenrufu despite of Snr WD old age and both WD leader Amy who is pregant with big tummy and Helena is recently pregnant & both Amy and Helena are buzy with work. But! Yet! They contribute their times to do konsenrufu. Helena (WD leader) and her husband are so loving, they are well to do and have good jobs. But they never proud, they r humble couples and very active. They r model husband and wife just like Sensei and Mrs Kaneko.

Today I truely understand from my heart from these WD leaders, why it is so important for a women to practise seriously and with Mentor and disciple spirit.
And women who truely practise and take action not base on theory. They will help their husband to become a great man, children to become future leaders in konsenrufu.

I think to awaken from this, is not coincidence, there is a reason for me to be awaken. Daimoku and prayer, that lead me to them more closely and awaken today.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum