Maorin's forum

Practicing and studying

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaneko's story - Creating a life of Insdestructible Happiness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nichiren Daishonin writes, "Myo means to be fully endowed, which in turn has the meaning of 'perfect and full" (WND-I, 146). It is said that myo is the "invigorating"teaching, which means that absolutely nothing is wasted in the world of the mystic law of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, that everything takes on meaning there. I deeply feel this is true.

I was so fortunate to be one of those who met with and received training directly from Soka Gakkai's first and second presidents, Tsunesaburo Makiguchi and Jose Toda. I recall tat three policemen came to our home to observe from the hallway a discussion meeting being held with President Makiguchi. In the middle of President Makiguchi's talk, they angrily shouted to him time and again:"That's enough!Stop it!" President Makiguchi nevertheless remained as unshaken and resolute as ever.

As I watched ow he behaved under such circumstances, I felt: "President Makiguchi is right. The Soka Gakkai is correct." I will never forget that scene. In that moment, I etched the justice of Soka in my young heart.

Nichiren Daishonin writes, "Although I and my disciples may encounter various difficulties, if we do not harbor doubts in our hearts, we will as a matter of course attain Buddhahood(WND-I, 283) Als, "This is what I have taught my disciples morning and evening, and yet they begin to harbor doubts and abandon their faith" (WND-I,283)

Those who dedicate their lives to kosen-rufu through the SGI an organization born out of the buddha's will and mandate, will see as time passes that they are living the most victorious and glorious existences in which all desires are fulfilled.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum